Studio Rental - Terms & Conditions
1. Rental starts when the first person arrives and ends when the last person leaves, this includes set up and breakdown.
2. No smoking of any kind is allowed.
3. No pets allowed without written permission.
4. No candles, hot wax, glitter or confetti without written permission.
5. Damage or loss to walls, furniture or equipment will be billed at the cost of repair or replacement.
6. Please note that there is street parking only.
7. Please feel free to move anything around but please leave the space as you found it.
8. There is no entry without permission into the private office, located in the back of the studio. This space is not included in the 1300sqft.
9. Please let us know in advance if you need to use the refrigerator. Otherwise, we ask that you do not open the fridge/freezer without permission.
10. Please do not wear high heel shoes or other shoes that can damage the hardwood. Heels are permissible on the set but must be removed when no longer on set. We suggest using ram board to protect the floor from any scratches
Cleaning Fee: There will be a $250 fee if the space is not returned to the original arrangement or properly cleaned.
Overtime: Remember your booking is for the exact time you reserved. In order to avoid additional charges, factor in your load in and load out time in your original booking. Overtime begins the minute after you run over your allotted time and will be charged in 30 minute increments. Overtime is time and a half of your original booking cost. For example if you booked for 2 hours at $50.00 and you go over by 10 minutes, you will be charged an additional $37.50 for the half-hour charge.
Damages: In the case of damages to equipment, furniture, or to the studio you will be charged the cost to repair damages. If damages to property is beyond repair, you will be responsible for the replacement cost. There is a $50 flat fee per color for damaged painted walls.
Health & Safety Policy:
The safety and well-being of our guests is our top priority. We are committed to the overall wellbeing of our guests and have taken additional measures to ensure the cleanliness of our space.
We have updated and developed cleaning and safety policies to help limit the impact of the COVID-19 spread on our guests and employees.
We refer to the recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and CDC Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting (CDC) to implement the following:
We are implementing enhanced cleaning procedures in our space to protect our guests. These include:
Our staff is following the cleaning and hygiene guidance recommended by the CDC
We are thoroughly cleaning our space and all shared surfaces regularly, before and after each booking, with disinfectant.
We use detergent to remove dirt, grease, dust, and germs. Once the surface is clean, we spray with a disinfectant.
We provide essential amenities such as hand soap, paper towels, and tissues, a trash can with foot pedal, etc.
While our space is in use we ask to please follow these hygiene guidelines:
Wash your hands frequently and properly
Use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, and use hand sanitizer regularly
Dispose of tissues immediately and wash hands or use sanitizer any time you have used tissues
Wear a mask and practice social distancing when possible.
If You Are Sick:
For everyone's safety, we are asking guests who are displaying even mild flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough, and cold to stay home. Please notify us if you or one of your team members or guests are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our space or facilities in the past 30 days.
We are strongly encouraging our guests to keep social distancing while meeting at our space and will not allow bookings for a large number of participants.